Your pet's stay
Preparing to stay with us
- Flea treatment
- Do you need to update your pet's flea control before it's stay?
- Worm treatment
- Was your pet wormed in the past 2 months - if it is needing to be done please do so 3-4 days prior to your pets visit with us.
Checklist within 2 days before your pets stay - assemble your check-in
Day of Arrival
- Up to date Vaccination cards.
- A carry cage for pussy cat or leash for your pooch.
- All pets must be
restrained when entering our premises.
- Any medications, ensure you have sufficient amount of your pets medication
for their stay with us and that it is labelled correctly.
- Prescription or special diets, if you are supplying a special diet please
ensure you have sufficient amounts and that your feeding instructions are
written down clearly for us
- Bedding we provide comfortable beds and bedding. However, you are welcome to
bring your own pets bed; a familiar "smell from home". Please be aware though
that dogs can react differently in a boarding situation and, whilst we take
every care, we are not able to guarantee the condition in which the bedding may
- Your Itinerary and contact details in the unlikely event it should be
necessary to contact you.
- An alternative emergency name and number for our records.
- Update us of any pertinent medical information, seizures, allergies, lameness
or other special health concerns.
- Make sure you have the vaccination card.
- Please do not feed your pet before arriving at the Resort
they will be given a meal soon after their arrival with us.
- Please do not give special treats. This is an exciting time for
your pet. We do not want to cause any stomach upsets.
Conditions of Stay
All charges are based on a calendar day or part thereof,
the full daily rate is charged for every day the pet is here. If the pet
is uplifted from "CREATURE COMFORTS Pet Resort" prior to 9.30am on the due
departure date, no charge is made for boarding on that day. All accounts
MUST be paid upon collection of pets and if the stay is for over 1 month
then half must be paid upon admission.
Management practices and facility standards are to a very high
professional standard. Therefore although all care and expertise will be
given to your pet we do not accept any responsibility for illness, injury,
or loss for any reason whatsoever.
NO pet will be admitted without confirmation from a veterinarian of the
vaccination being completed in full. All vaccinations must not have been
given in the 10 days prior to entering our establishment and must not be
expiring within 1 month of leaving us.
Management reserves the right to call a veterinarian at the owners expense
where necessary. Emergencies WILL be taken to the local veterinarian. All
efforts are made to contact owners in case of an emergency.
There is a $5 sur-charge/per pet on public holidays; this is to help with
the extra staffing that is required.
We provide a high quality service adapted and personalized to the individual needs of our
guests. You will be able to leave with peace of mind, knowing that your companion is also on vacation.